- Slant tip and serrated blade features high-carbon stainless steel construction
- Slip-resistant Fibrox handle with ergonomic design for comfort and control
- Cuts through hard crusts with ease
- Talk to our experts
The Fibrox collection by Victorinox is a series that has been designed by professionals, for professionals. While being the perfect companion in any chef's kitchen, these knives are just as prized by home cooks. Slice, dice and chop your way through your food with this collection of high-quality pieces that combine comfortable, non-slip, ergonomic handles with easy-to-sharpen blades and a long service life. Voilà.
The Victorinox 7" bread knife has a slant tip and features a black slip resistant Fibrox handle which is NSF approved. This is a high quality Swiss-made bread knife that has a 1 1/8" wide blade at the handle.
- The 7" serrated-edge blade features high-carbon stainless-steel construction
- The slip-resistant, Fibrox handle has an ergonomic design for comfort and control
- Cuts through hard crusts
- Meets or exceeds standards for NSF certification
- Made from high-carbon stainless steel
- Victorinox lasts up to 60% longer than typical knives
- Dishwasher Safe
- Lifetime warranty