Omcan 11.2 kW Entry Max Series Pizza Oven with Double Chamber
Price Match Guarantee
Zanduco Restaurant Equipment & Supplies is committed to providing you with the best prices everyday. That is why we are proud to offer a Price Match Guarantee on qualifying products. If you find the same product on another site, we will try our best to match or offer you an even better price.
To inquire about Price Match Guarantee, just send us a message through chat, give us a call at 1-855-926-3826 or email us at email@example.com. Please be prepared to provide us with the URL of the product page with the lower price.
We do not price match private sales, auctions, stock liquidations, coupon offers, or stores that are not located in the United States or Canada. Additional restrictions may apply.
- Compact design with evaporated fiberglass insulation and independent chamber operation
- Stainless steel front and door
- Produces 96 14" pizzas per hour
- Stand sold separately
11.2 kW Entry Max Series Pizza Oven with Double Chamber
Make hot, signature pizzas with this compact, single chamber pizza oven. This oven is equipped with a stainless steel front, two mechanical thermostats per chamber, heat resistance, light, the main switch for each chamber, stainless steel door with glass and handle. Each chamber acts independently. Up to 2 single-chamber ovens can be placed on top of each other without the need for an exhauster connection. The insulation used for this oven is evaporated fiberglass. Upon request, the machine can be produced in a "full refractory stone" version and for single-phase operation. Special orders are available for the following upon request: stands, casters, hoods, vents, and a suction motor. The Entry Max pizza oven is practical, making this an excellent choice for pizzas, bread, and kitchen products.
- Stainless steel front, two mechanical thermostats per chamber, heat resistant light, the main switch for each chamber, stainless steel door with glass and handle (Each chamber is independent)
- Insulation is evaporated fiberglass
- Left-sided handles
- Up to 2 single-chamber ovens can be placed on top of each other without the need for an exhauster connection
- Upon request, the machines can be produced in a “full refractory stone” version and for single-phase operation
*Special Orders are available for the following upon request: stands, casters, and hoods
- MAXIMUM TEMPERATURE: 450° C / 842° F
- ELECTRICAL: 220V / 60Hz / 3Ph
- POWER: 11.2 kW
- PIZZA PER HOUR (BASED ON 14” PIZZA): 96
- BAKE TIME FOR 13"-14” PIZZA: 4-6 mins (Bake time may vary depending on the toppings)
- CHAMBER DIMENSIONS (LDH): (27.6” x 27.6” x 5.9” ) x 2 / *(26.4” x 27” x 5.31”) x 2
*Full Refractory Stone
- EXTERNAL DIMENSIONS (LDH): 39” x 36.2” x 26.7”
- WEIGHT: 328.5 lbs. / *425 lbs.
*Full Refractory Stone
- 41422 - Stainless Steel Stand
Over-all Dimensions (DWH): 32" x 38.4" x 33.4" (Height with wheels) / 31.7" - 34.2" (Min. - Max. Height with Adjustable Feet) | Net Weight: 66 lbs. / 30 kg.
- 41607 - Stainless Steel Hood
Over-all Dimensions (DWH): 34.7" x 39" x 5.9" | Net Weight: 22 lbs. / 10 kg.
- 40645 - Wheels for Pizza Oven Stands
|Height In Inches||32.3|
|Width in Inches||39|
|Cooking Surface Material||Refractory stone|
|Temperature Range||Max 842F / 450C|
|Capacity||27.6 x 27.6 x 5.9 in (x 2)|
|Exterior Material||Stainless steel|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts & Labor|