- Provides consistent heat with quartz infrared heaters
- Forced convection system keeps toaster cool to the touch
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel
- Cooks up to 600 slices per hour
Please specify voltage prior to placing an order.
- Talk to our experts
QCS2-600H Conveyor Toaster
For breakfast lunch or dinner, the QCS2 series is versatile enough to fulfill your menu requirements. The QCS2-600H series toaster can generate up to 600 slices per hour in only 14-1/2" of counter space. Holman’s superior quartz infrared heater provides faster, more consistent heating than traditional heating elements. Holman’s forced convection system keeps the toaster cool to the touch and extends the life of critical components. The forced convection increases productivity by re-circulating pre-heated air into the toasting chamber. This conveyor toaster is constructed with corrosion-resistant stainless steel and supplied with a heavy-duty motor, drive chain, and fast heat-up quartz infrared heaters. A conveyor belt tension system is supplied for a smooth, quiet operation. This unit is supplied with variable speed control, top and bottom heat control, power saver, and high limit switch. In addition, an extended conveyor belt, crumb tray, heated holding area, and full-width burn guard are standard. The 3" product opening of the QSC-600H is ideal for Kaiser rolls, oversized bagels, or sub rolls.
- Forced convection system keeps the toaster cool-to-the-touch and increases productivity by circulating pre-heated air into the toasting chamber
- 10-inch wide belt for up to 2-slices of bread, side-by-side
- Quartz infrared heaters provide faster, more consistent heating than traditional heating elements
- Long-lasting, heavy-duty metal knobs and 1-inch non-skid heavy-duty rubber feet
- Easy-to-use analog controls
- Power saver switch that reduces electricity consumption by 75%
- Extended conveyor belt for easy loading and large warming area for higher production
- Safe load-up area with full width coated front burn guard and cool-to-the-touch exterior
- Heated holding area to keep toast at the perfect temperature
- Hi-limit switch prevents toaster from overheating protecting critical component parts
- Variable speed and top/bottom heat control for perfect color and texture of bread, bagels, English muffins, and more
- Programmable feature to set stand-by in advance. Will automatically reduce power to set point if the toaster is not in use at the programmed time
- Large LED display provides for easier reading of settings
- Easy-to-use electronic control panel allows you to adjust temperature and speed control settings for your bread products
- Pre-programmed from the factory with 4 channel settings for toast, bagels, English muffins, and others. Change products on the go with the touch of a button any time during the operation
- Model: QSC2-600H
- Power: 2800 Watts 240V/60Hz/1 11.7Amps
- Dimensions (LXWXH): 14-1/2" X 22-3/8" X 15-5/8"
- Product Opening: 3"
- Weight: 64 lbs