- Talk to our experts
The MD 95 is a small but robust device. It is lightweight, quick, efficient and sturdy. They are ideal for preparing small capacities of soups and sauces. Their small size offers flexibility and power for professionals at work. Thanks to the versatility of the different knives: mix, spray, smooth, homogenizer or emulsify directly in the pot, excellent soups, veloutes and bread soups! These knives allow to make sauces, bechamel, mayonnaise, pancake batter, modified textured preparations, porridge, sorbet and ice creams, smoothies, milkshakes and juices, emulsions, creams (whipped, vegetables), compotes or fruit marmalades.
- Non detachable mixer tool: ensures durability of the mixer.
- Safety button.
- Double insulation.
- Stainless steel mixer tube and guard.
- Titanium-plated blades easy to remove.
4 to 12 L
- Variable speed optional
- PERFORMANCE: Special tools adapted to different preparations.
- ROBUSTNESS: Monoblock, stainless steel mixer tube and Titanium-plated blade. Ultra-resistant, optimizing its duration over time in the context of intensive use.
- SAFETY: Unlocking safety feature
- ERGONOMICS: Ergonomic design for easy handling and weight perfectly adapted to the user (thanks to high technology materials).
2 BLADE-KNIFE(MX010): Ideal for mixing vegetable soups, mashed vegetables, pastry preparations like cream (custard ...), meat, fish, fruits and vegetables .
4 BLADE-KNIFE (MX008): Perfect for creams and veloutes, fruits marmalade, compotes, pancake paste, sauces, salad dressing, soups, smoothies.
|Ref : MX010
The MD 95, first model of the Mini range is small, light but yet powerful. It is ideal for preparing small capacities of soups, sauces, mayonnaise... It can be equipped with a special emulsifying knife very efficient for dairy products etc...
- Safety switch
- Double insulation
- All stainless-steel mixer tool
- All stainless-steel bell
- Titanium-plated blade
|Output max||250 W|
|Speed||11 500 R.P.M.|
|Voltage||110 - 120 V or 220 - 240 V / 50 - 60 Hz|
|Total length||445 mm|
|Shaft length||160 mm|
|Appliance diameter||72 mm|
|Actual weight||1,2 Kg / 1,5 Kg|