Getting More Positive Reviews for Your Restaurant
These days, reviews can either make or break your restaurant. The team from Zanduco Restaurant Equipment & Supplies wants to help your restaurant excel, which is why we’ve collected some important tips here to help you generate more positive reviews, and highlight the very best ones, so read on!
Steps for Getting More Reviews
Before highlighting your reviews, it’s important to obtain as many positive ones as you can. You can do this by:
- Asking Clients for Reviews: If you’ve had a positive experience with a customer, don’t forget to encourage them to leave a review about your services on your site, or another review site.
- Highlight Repeat Customers: For those with repeat customers, it’s important to highlight that fact in reviews. Ask your regular customers to provide you with a review that outlines how long you’ve been working together and the experience they’ve had with you.
- Own Your Profile on Review Sites: This is key. Make sure that on sites like Google, Yelp, and Opentable, you’ve claimed your business. Otherwise, someone might have set up a review site for your business that you have no control over.
- Thank Reviewers: When you receive a positive review, always respond with a brief thank you note to the reviewer to show them how important your customers are to you. This will also be a good sign for potential clients thinking about using your business.
- Make Leaving a Review Easy: It’s always important to make it as easy as possible for customers to leave a review, whether on your site or another one.
Tips for Highlighting Positive Reviews
Once you’ve collected some positive reviews, it’s time to highlight and share them. Some of the best ways to do so are:
- Use them as Social Media Content: Highlighting your positive reviews on social media channels is a great and relatively easy way to demonstrate that people are saying good things about your business.
- Use Reviews to Improve Your Offerings: You can always use the reviews you get to improve your goods and services. They might help you expand your restaurant offerings or highlight places where you can boost the customer experience.
- Use Reviews to Attract Talent: One great way you can use those positive reviews is by posting them on various jobs sites to attract more talent. A great chef will be much more likely to take a job with a restaurant that boasts a host of positive reviews.
Contact us today for more restaurant tips, equipment, & supplies!
For those who want to make their restaurant excel, Zanduco Restaurant Equipment & Supplies has all of the restaurant equipment and accessories to make it happen. Contact us online today or call 1 (855) 926-3826.