Sierra SRCO2 6 Burner Gas Convection Oven, 108,000 BTU
The Sierra SRCO-2 features an all-stainless steel construction. This includes a stainless steel front, top, sides and a galvanized back panel. It also includes stainless steel inshot burners, porcelain enamel interior and five nickel plated interior racks. The total output is 54,000 BTU/hr, providing lighting and quick heating. The SRCO - 2 double stacked oven comes with the SRCO-SK stacking kit, including heavy duty casters (locking front), separator tray, exhaust flue extension and mounting hardware.
- Power 10kW, 208-240V/60Hz/1/3 phase(cordset not included, must be hardwired)
- 26" legs on single stack unit for easy access
- Electronic ignition
- Dial type easy to use thermostat
- Temperature range 150-500°F(65-260°C)
- Electronic one hour timer with alarm buzzer to alert employees and prevent overcooking
- Two Halogen interior lights
- Independent doors with full view windows
- 2-speed, 1/2 hp fan motor (1724, 1140 rpm) for even heat distribution Forced “cool down” fan mode
- Exterior stainless front, top and sides
- Porcelain enamel interior for easy cleaning
- 5 Nickel plated Heavy Duty Racks with eleven position interior rack guide
- Single or three phase connection Insulated
- Cooking chamber reduces heat loss and saves energy
- ETL Safety and Sanitation Certified.
External dimensions (WDH): 38.12" x 44.37" x 65.62"
Internal dimensions (WDH): 29" x 22.5" x 19.75"
Rack clearance: 28" Width , 21" Depth
Number of Burners: 3 + 3
Total BTU: 108,000
Net weight: 817 lbs
Shipping weight: 1234 lbs