Manitowoc D420 Ice Bin - 383 lbs.
- Comes with an ergonomic NSF-approved sanitary ice scoop
- Built-in knuckle and thumb guard
- Built with foamed insulated door, which insulates the ice bin, reduces sweat on the door, helps keep ice lasting longer
- Constructed with duratech metal finish
D420 Ice Bin - 383 lbs.
Manitowoc Ice Bin is constructed with a duratech metal finish, which is corrosion and smudge resistant; easy-to-clean. This unit is equipped with a built-in scoop holder that can keep the ice scoop handle above the ice. It features a door design that is angled at 53°, easier access to ice. This bin is partnered with 16000-972.
- New Sanitary Scoop: Ergonomic NSF-approved sanitary ice scoop included with each bin. Built-in knuckle and thumb guard. The unique molded retaining lip allows maximum scooping every time. Per scoop capacity approx. 5.3/lbs (2.4 kg)
- Scoop Holder Options: New built-in scoop holder, keeps the ice scoop handle above the ice
- New Door Design: Clever built-in side grips allow you to lift the bin door from anywhere you are standing (left, right, or center) even when you have just one hand free
- Foamed Insulated Door: Insulates the ice bin, reduces sweat on the door, helps keep ice lasting longer
- Stay up Door: Unique cammed bin door self-latch keeps the door in the open position and keeps the employee safe when scooping ice
- Ergonomic Door Design: The door is angled 53° to allow for easier access to the ice in the bin, especially when scooping from the bottom
- Duratech Metal Finish: Manitowoc exterior material has better corrosion resistance than stainless steel, is smudge resistant, and is easy to keep clean
- New Bin Liner: Polyurethane Artic Blue bin liner accentuates the crisp clear ice from a Manitowoc Ice Machine
|Product Type||Ice Bin|
|Exterior Material||Stainless steel | Secondary Material: Plastic|
|Width in Inches||22|
|Height In Inches||50|
|Depth In Inches||34"|
|Warranty||3 YEARS PARTS AND LABOR|