ITV Delta NG 150 Undercounter Ice Machine - 130 lb Production, 55 lb Storage
- Uses natural gas R290 refrigerant
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Easy access for service and installation
- Built with front ventilation
- Has insulated storage bin
- Model: Delta NG 150
Delta machines produce a large, clear and gourmet cube. These ice cubes will offer a great option to savor drinks, because they take longer to melt with its nonconventional larger shapes. The Delta range incorporates the new R290 gas cooling system, which improves machine efficiency and makes them more sustainable. ITV’s patented “Spray Bar Nozzles” with Horizontal Evaporator Plate design, force water to be sprayed up under pressure, avoiding trapped gases, and not allowing calcareous build up. You achieve the most perfect, individual, transparent and crystal clear ice cubes.
Delta Series are specially designed for small-space applications, such as bars, guest room floors, refreshment break areas, etc. You also save space, thanks to a front ventilation system, with easy accessibility for cleaning and servicing.
Undercounter Ice Machine - Delta NG 150
- NATURAL REFRIGERANT: Natural gas r290 with very low global warming potential which also reduces energy consumption.
- SPRAY SYSTEM (NOZZLES): The spray nozzle, patented by ITV, does not allow calcareous scale build-up and produces solid, individual, transparent ice cubes which take longer to melt.
- DYNAMIC PRODUCTION: The water is constantly circulating and the ice gradually forms in thin layers, avoiding trapped gasses and producing crystal clear ice cubes. Only the purest of ice cubes are produced.
- SILENT RAIN: All parts in contact with water have been designed to minimize their friction resulting in a very low noise level.
- DUAL SWITCH: External switch allows to turn the machine on/off easily. Removing the top cover, we have the ice/ clean cycle switch on one side of the electrical box.
- STRONG INOX FRAME. 304 STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION: Box-type frame with stainless steel supports, makes the machine stronger and allows servicing operation without disassembling the entire machine.
- EASY ACCESS FOR SERVICE AND INSTALLATION: Designed to have better access to all components making installation and servicing operations easier. One person can disassemble the entire machine with a basic screwdriver.
- FRONT VENTILATION: Condensing unit permits 100% front ventilation, air inflow, and outflow through the front grill.
- INSULATED STORAGE BIN: Storage bin with polyurethane foam insulation gives higher rigidity with lower heat transmission. Isolated but not refrigerated bins. Heavy-duty door promotes longer ice storage, reducing melting.
- OPERATING LIMITS: Tropicalized machines (Class T); Suitable for low-temperature environments of 41° (5°C) Air and Water and high-temperature environments of 109ºF (43ºC) (Air), 95°F (35°C) (Water) Water pressure: Min. 10 psi. (0.7 bar.)/ Max. 85 psi. (6 bar.). NOTE: Install a pressure reducer if the water inlet pressure is more than 85 psi. (6 bar.).
- ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS: 115V/60Hz./1 - Fuse Size 15-20 - Nema Plug Type 5-15P. Also available 208-230V/60Hz.- 220V/50Hz. NG 355—208-230V/60Hz./1. Also available 220V/50Hz. (Special order).
|Brands||ITV Ice Makers|
|MFR #||Delta NG 150|
|Capacity||55 lb | 25 kg Storage|
|Production Capacity||130 lbs|
|Door Type||OPENING AND DAMPING SYSTEM|
|Temperature Range||21ºC - 10ºC |70°F - 50°F|
|Construction||AISI 304 STAINLESS STEEL FRAME|
|Width in Inches||21|
|Height In Inches||31|
|Depth In Inches||23|