Hobart HCM61-1 Food Processor with 6 Qt. Bowl - 1 1/2 hp
- 1.5 HP Direct Drive Motor
- Patented bowl scraper and integrated lid wiping system
- Durable Xylex cover with bowl gasket
- Its knife speed is at 1725 RPM
- Equipped with a triple safety interlock
- User-friendly controls
- Compact design
- Anodized Aluminum Base with Powdercoated Top Cover
Contact us for pricing at 1-855-926-3826 (toll free).
Food Processor with 6 Qt. Bowl
Patented built-in bowl scraper, integrated lid-wiping system. Durable see-through cover. Operator ease and safety are supported with user-friendly controls, triple-safety interlocks. Rubber feet to prevent movement and increase stability. Stainless steel bowl provides longer life. Coolcutter knives-, are a combination of two stainless steel serrated cutting knives and two stainless steel turning knives that force the product into the cutting knives. Compact, counter-friendly bowl-style food processors chop, mix and emulsify.
- Direct Drive Motor (Durability): 1.5 HP, 15.4 rated amps, direct driven | Prevents stalling and slipping
- Patented Bowl-Scraper and Integrated Lid Wiping System (Labor Saving): No need to stop the unit and scrape the side of the bowl, plus the integrated lid wipers provide easy viewing of the product during processing
- Xylex cover with Bowl Gasket (Easy-of-Use): See-through design allows the continuous view of the product. Bowl gasket seals in wet-moist product and prevents leaking. A large feed tube makes it easy to add ingredients while processing.
- COOLCUTTER Knives (Consistency, Productivity): Exclusive COOLCUTTER Knives increase productivity and product consistency while minimizing product temperature rise.| COOLCUTTER utilizes two stainless steel serrated cutting knives and two stainless steel turning knives, which force product into the cutting knives resulting in reduced processing time.
- 1725 RPM Knife Speed (Performance): Ideal speed for chopping and mixing foods
- Triple Safety Interlock (Safety): Three interlocks prevent operation unless; (1) bowl is in place; (2) bowl cover is in place; (3) lid lock arm is in place
- User-Friendly Controls (Ease of Use): Easy to operate, ON, OFF, and PULSE settings
- Compact Design (Reduced Space Requirement): Occupies minimal counter space | Handles are molded on both sides of housing for ease of moving unit
- Anodized Aluminum Base with Powdercoated Top Cover (Durability, Improved Sanitation): Easy cleanup and durable finish | Rubber Feet on base, prevents movement
|Product Type||Food Processor|
|Control Type||ON, OFF, and PULSE Switch|
|Exterior Material||Anodized Aluminum with Powedercoated Top Cover|
|Amps||15.4 Rated Amps|
|Net Weight||60 lbs.|
|Depth In Inches||16"|
|Width in Inches||12"|
|Height In Inches||18.5"|