Garland SUMG-100 Summit Gas Convection Oven
- 53,000 BTU
- Stainless steel front, sides, top, and legs
- Porcelain enameled oven interior with coved corners
- Holds five oven racks
Summit Gas Convection Oven, SUMG-100
The Master Series Convection Ovens from Garland deliver consistently better baking results — throughout the entire cavity — than you ever thought possible. Gone are the days where you need to turn your pans halfway through the cook cycle. The innovative air baffling system and the industry’s largest blower wheel maximize airflow and evenly channels it throughout the entire oven cavity resulting in very precise cooking results throughout. The Heat Manager, (a rigid multi-layer aluminum “sandwich” design) won’t sag like other fibrous materials so the performance of the bake will last throughout the life of the oven.
- 3/4 HP Fan Motor: Two-speed fan control (high and low) with 3/4 HP fan motor
- BTU's: Total of 53,000 BTU(15.53 kW) loading per oven cavity
- Decks: Available in Single / Double Decks
- Direct Spark Ignition: Direct spark ignition with 100% safety shutoff
- Interior: Porcelain-enameled oven interior with coved corners
- Racks: Five (5) chrome plated ovens racks on 10-position rack guides
- Ruggedly Built: Stainless Steel front, sides, and top.
- Simple Control: Solid State control with electromechanical timer
- Thermal Window: 60/40 dependent door design with double pane thermal window in both doors and interior lighting
- Simple to Use Control Panels: At Garland, we realize that the last thing you need is a convection oven that’s too complicated to use, so we’ve designed our wide range of programmable controllers with simplicity in mind. Standard features like cook/hold, auto setback, auto cool down, and large easy-to-use buttons make it simple for you to master the controls. With a cooking range of 150°F to 500°F, the Master Series offers maximum flexibility for all your cook/hold requirements.
- Superior Construction: Stainless steel doors feature a positive seal gasket that won’t wear out and a full-length welded hinge rod, supported by two rigidity strips, that stand up to the most rigorous use. The smooth, porcelain-lined interior features seamless coved corners for easy cleaning and enhanced airflow. And, our innovative design is fully accessible from the front and side for quick and easy serviceability.
- Easy to Reach Racks: The cooking chamber features a high capacity 13-position rack guide, with 6 cooking racks to accommodate virtually any pan size. And, unlike other brands, the top rack is easy to reach and use. It is only 60” from the floor in the normal working height, increasing the ease of access for everyone.
- Unique Insulation: Our innovative new design “moves” the heat generated by the oven away from areas that are heat-sensitive, such as the controller area. Our insulation, a non-fibrous, multi-layer, rigid aluminum “sandwich”, does not require an extra frame to hold it in place and eliminates hot and cold spots normally associated with fibrous insulation.
|Height In Inches||57.5|
|Width in Inches||38|
|Depth In Inches||41-1/4|
|BTU per Hour||53,000 BTU|
|Cooking Surface Material||Porcelain Material|
|Burner Style||Natural or propane gas|
|Gas Inlet Size||(1 ) @ 3/4" NPT|