Crown Steam EC-12TW 12 gal. Steam Kettle with Tilt Console, 2/3 Jacketed, Electric, Table top
- Stainless steel construction
- Easy to operate controls with temperature dial, ready light, and low water shut-off
- Featuring double wall kettle interior for superior steaming
EC-12TW 12 gal. Steam Kettle with Tilt Console, 2/3 Jacketed, Electric, Tabletop
The EC-6TW, EC-10TW, EC-12TW, and EC-20T feature a double wall kettle interior which forms a steam jacket around the lower 2/3 of the kettle. The jacket enclosure contains distilled water which is factory sealed. The bottom of the kettle is of hemispherical design for superior heat circulation.
The mounting base includes the kettle mounting lugs concealed inside a rectangular enclosure and a stainless steel mechanism housing. A removable operating handle with a heatproof knob is mounted on the right.
Unit is constructed of all-welded satin finish stainless steel, type 304. The interior cooking surface is constructed of type 316 stainless steel for added resistance to corrosion. The kettle is ASME constructed, National Board Registered, c-CSA-us and NSF certified.
The kettle comes standard with removable elements. The integrally mounted controls are water-resistant and include a power switch, solid-state thermostat, pilot light, vacuum/pressure gauge, safety valve, low water light, and low water shut off. The kettle operates in a temperature range of 165°F to 285°F (74°C to 140°C) at a maximum pressure of 50 psi (345 kPa).
- Low water level cut-off and indicator
- Pressure gauge
- Temperature control
- Safety relief valve
- Type 316 stainless steel liner
- 2/3 steam jacket
- 50 PSI (345 kPa) high-pressure operation for higher cooking temperature
- Integrally mounted controls
- Removable elements
- “Clean lock” to hold kettle in cooking position or 105° for ease of cleaning
- Stainless steel console and trunnion
- Water-resistant construction
- Faucet bracket
- Stainless steel construction and liner for high acid content products
- 316 stainless steel liner
- Easy to operate controls with a temperature dial, a ready light, and low water shut-off
- Removable handle with heat resistant knob (where applicable)
- 50 PSI
- 2” tangent draw-off with perforated strainer and spring assist cover standard on floor model stationary kettles
- Removable elements
- Electric Counter Kettles with dual-phase field convertible (208,220,240 volts only)
|Length in Inches||18|
|Height In Inches||37|
|Width in Inches||27|