Cookshack CB024 - 24'' Charbroiler
- Model: CB024
- Dimensions (DWH): 36'' x 26.5'' x 42''
- Shipping Weight: 580 lbs
- Food capacity: 16 Ribeyes (12oz. each) / 16NY Strips (11oz. each) / 20 Filets (8oz. each), 20 chicken breasts (8oz. each) or 20 hamburgers (4oz. each)
- Cooking Area: 480 sq. in.
- Grates: (4) Heavy-duty cast iron grates are 1.5'' thick, 6 x 21.5''
- Temperature settings:
- Low: 250°F average temperature
- Med: 500°F average temperature
- High: 700°F average temperature
- Electrical: 5 amps @ 120V; power cord appx. length 54'' (±6'')
- Fuel Source: 100% wood pellets
- Pellet Hopper Capacity: 40 lbs
- Standard Equipment: 4 cooking grates, grate removal tool, drip tray, 2 heat deflectors, operator’s
manual, registration card and 200 lbs. pellets
Introducing the CookShack CB024 24'' Charbroiler, the ultimate grilling machine for your outdoor cooking needs. With its spacious grilling surface, this charbroiler can hold up to 16 juicy ribeye steaks (12oz each) at a time, perfect for feeding a hungry crowd.
Crafted with 4 heavy-duty cast iron grates, this charbroiler ensures even heat distribution and excellent searing for that perfect steakhouse-quality crust on your meats. And with its 3 temperature settings, you can easily adjust the heat to suit your desired cooking style, whether you want a quick sear or a slow, low cook.
One of the most unique features of this charbroiler is that it uses 100% wood pellets as its fuel source. This not only gives your meats that delicious smoky flavor, but also ensures a more eco-friendly cooking experience, as wood pellets produce lesser emissions compared to traditional charcoal or propane grills.
Constructed with high-quality materials and designed for maximum durability, the CookShack CB024 24'' Charbroiler is the perfect addition to any outdoor kitchen. Whether you're a professional chef or a backyard grilling enthusiast, this charbroiler will take your cooking to the next level. Order yours today and get ready to grill like a pro!
|Cooking Surface Material||cast iron|
|Temperature Range||250°F to 700°F|
|Electrical||120V / 600W|
|Depth In Inches||36|
|Width in Inches||26.5|
|Height In Inches||42|
|Warranty||2 Year limited warranty including 90 days full parts and labor provided by manufacturer|