Biro Pro 9 Meat Tenderizer 0.5Hp - Standard
Price Match Guarantee
Zanduco Restaurant Equipment & Supplies is committed to providing you with the best prices everyday. That is why we are proud to offer a Price Match Guarantee on qualifying products. If you find the same product on another site, we will try our best to match or offer you an even better price.
To inquire about Price Match Guarantee, just send us a message through chat, give us a call at 1-855-926-3826 or email us at [email protected]. Please be prepared to provide us with the URL of the product page with the lower price.
We do not price match private sales, auctions, stock liquidations, coupon offers, or stores that are not located in the United States or Canada. Additional restrictions may apply.
Ships within 5-7 Business Days
Only Available in Canada.
The PRO-9 Series machines are merchandising centers and offer great versatility. Use the Standard Tenderizer Cradle assembly to tenderize and knit beef products. The Strip Cutting assembly for strip cutting of beef and chicken stir-fry products, or for fajitas and julienne for salads, beef jerky strips, and beef cubing for kabobs and stews. The Star Roller assembly can punch 1/8” lasting holes in beef patties to make the beef more tender and reduce cooking time up to 40%.
Use multiple surface Scoring Rollers to enhance eye-appealing beef patties. Use the specially designed Cutlet Tenderizer Roller assembly to enhance the texture and tenderness of veal, chicken breasts, veal parmesan, veal scalopini, or squid by gently piercing the product without tearing. The PRO-9 Series machines help merchandise product by adding value to less expensive, less desirable, and less tender products, thereby enhancing your profit margin.
- Model PRO-9SD 1/2HP
- Model PRO-9HD 1/2HP
- Model PRO-9HD 3/4HP
- The Standard Tenderizer Blade Tips cut deep (1020 times per revolution) into the product to sever sinew and fiber. Turn your tenderizer into a Knitting machine by changing the position of the rear stripper and feed 2-3 smaller pieces of hard-to-merchandise pieces to form one value-added knitted steak.
- The multi-functional Stew- Strip Cutting Cradle assembly can cut jerky strips, and chicken stir fry for salads. Two passes makes cubes for stew and soups adding value to your products. See chart for selection of nine (9) strip cutting widths.
- Select from five (5) Scoring Roller Blade cradle assemblies from the Guide chart below to score steaks or patties to create eye appealing, faster cooking products.
- Cutlet Tenderizer Blade Cradle assembly designed for delicate products (chicken breast, veal, squid) by gently piercing 2125 product pierces per revolution, adding to your value-added product mix (veal scalopini and veal parmesan).
- Star Blade Cradle assembly punches 1/8” holes into meat patties or less desirable steaks to break down fiber, reducing cooking time up to 40%, adding value that contributes to your margin.
- Optional Cradle Asm. Storage Box
|Length in Inches||20|
|Width in Inches||20|
|Height In Inches||19|