True STG2RRI-2S 68 Two Section Roll In Refrigerator - (2) Left/Right Hinge Solid Doors
- Aluminum interior walls
- Stainless steel floor and ceiling
- Easy cleaning
- Refrigeration system that maintains 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C)
- 134A refrigerant
True STG2RRI-2S 68 Two Section Roll-In Refrigerator - (2) Left/Right Hinge Solid Doors
Throughout the years, True has maintained a business strategy focused on innovation and capital investment in updated facilities and state-of-the-art technologies. True purchases only the best materials based on the application for our products without compromise for price. As a result, their products are known for their outstanding longevity, dependability, and value.
The True STG2RRI-2S Spec Series® roll-in refrigerator accepts rolling racks with maximum dimensions of 27"L x 29" D x 66"H. The unit has a heavy-gauge stainless steel ramp to ensure the smooth rolling of racks in and out of the cooler. Its interior walls are made of aluminum and protected by bumpers from damage caused by racks, while the floor and ceiling are built with durable stainless steel for simplified cleaning.
Oversized, factory balanced, refrigeration system holds 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly (CFC free) 134A refrigerant.
- Extra-large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and large condenser maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor(s), and larger fan blades give True roll-ins a more efficient low velocity, high volume airflow design. This unique design ensures faster temperature recovery and shorter run times in the busiest of foodservice environments.
- Top-mounted refrigeration system with evaporator positioned out of food zone to maximize capacity.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure and solid door are foamed-in-place using Ecomate. A high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zeroes global warming potential (GWP).
- One (1) heavy gauge stainless steel ramp.
- Designed to accept roll-in racks (inboard castors) with maximum dimensions of 27"L x 29" D x 66"H (686 mm x 737 mm x 1677 mm)(supplied by others).
- Lifetime guaranteed bolt style door lock standard.
- Door lock standard.
- Lifetime guaranteed heavy-duty all metalworking door handle.
- Positive seal self-closing door with 120° stay open feature. Lifetime guaranteed external cam lift door hinges, Three (3) per door section.
- Magnetic door gasket of one-piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- Incandescent interior lighting, safety shielded.
- Exterior digital temperature display, available with either °F or °C.
- Evaporator epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion
- Interior bumpers protect cabinet walls from abuse caused by roll-in carts.
- NSF-7 compliant for open food products.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 230-240/50/1 phase dedicated outlet.
- Plug type varies by country.
OPTIONAL FEATURES/ ACCESSORIES (upcharge & lead times may apply)
- Field reversible hinge.
- Stainless back. (STR, STA, STG)
- Security package
Dimensions & Utilities
- 68 in. W x 39 in. Dx 843⁄4 in. H
- 11.8 A, 1⁄2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
|Door Style||Solid Door|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Temperature Range||0.5 degree C to 3.3 degree C|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Width in Inches||68|
|Height In Inches||83.8|
|Depth In Inches||34.75|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor|