- Oil Capacity: 20 L / 18.14 kg / 40 lbs
- Two fryer baskets with millivolt temperature control
- 100,000 BTU
- Stainless steel construction and aluminized sides
- Talk to our experts
Garland Frymaster - GF14 Gas Fryer
The Master Jet burner system's durable metal targets create a large heat-transfer area for reliable, even heat distribution. Snap-action thermostat senses temperature changes and activates burner response. The open frypot has a large heat transfer area and every inch of the frypot and cold zone can be cleaned and wiped down by hand. The deep cold zone and forward sloping bottom help collect and remove sediment from the frypot to safeguard oil quality and support routine frypot cleaning. These particles are trapped in the cold zone where they do not carbonize, contaminate the oil, or cling to fried products. The fryers carry a one-year warranty - parts and labor with a five-year limited warranty on the stainless-steel frypot.
- Baskets: Two twin
- Burners: Master Jet burner heat transfer system
- Capacity: 40 lbs. (20 liters) oil capacity
- Cold Zone: Deep cold zone with 1-1/4" IPS ball-type drain valve for full fry pots; 1" IPS ball-type drain valve for split fry pot
- Construction: Stainless steel frypot, door, and cabinet.
- Controls: Millivolt control system -- requires no electrical hookup
- Design: Open-pot design easy to clean
- Frying Area: 12" x 15" x 4" (30.5 x 38.1 x 10.2 cm)
- Gas Connection: 3/4" (1.9 cm) NPT gas connection
- Input: 100,000 Btu/hr. (25,189 kcal/hr.) (29.3 kw/hr.)
- Legs & Casters: 6" steel leg with 1" adjustment and casters.
- Temperature Probe: Durable temperature probe
|Height In Inches||41.125|
|Width in Inches||15.625|
|Depth In Inches||30.875|
|BTU per Hour||100,000|
|Number of Fryer Baskets||2|
|Capacity||40 lbs / 20L of oil|
|Net Weight||115 lbs / 52 kg|
|Product Type||Gas Floor Fryer|
Resources and Download
Recommended minimum store manifold pressure to be 6” W.C. for natural gas and 11” W.C. for LP gas, not to exceed 14” W.C.