Omcan 20 QT Mixer with Guard and Timer ETL Certified
- Reliable and efficient baking mixer
- Powerful 1.5 HP motor
- Durable 20 QT stainless steel bowl with handles
- Features wire guard for safety and protection
Call 1-855-926-3826 for pricing!
20 QT Mixer with Guard and Timer ETL Certified
The Omcan planetary mixer offers greater efficiency while creating your favorite baked goods and pastries. The large-capacity bowl and high-speed setting enable mixing to be completed in the shortest possible amount of time. This commercial bakery mixer comes complete with a paddle, wire whip, hook, and stainless steel bowl for convenience. This unit features a safety guard and overload protection switch for added safety.
The optional vegetable slicer and meat grinder attachment convert this mixer into more versatile kitchen equipment. Finished in metallic gray. All feature #12 Drive Hubs. Bring this 20 Qt planetary mixer to your establishment and increase the volume of your production.
- Comes with a wire whip, hook, paddle, stainless steel bowl, and a safety guard
- Powerful 1.5 HP / 1.12 kW motor
- Easy to use with simple on/off buttons and manually-operated ergonomic bowl lift handle
- Easy to use
- Designed for light-duty use in cafe or kitchen restaurants
- Durable 20 qt. 304 stainless steel bowl with handles; wire bowl guard for accident prevention
- A wire guard prevents fingers and objects from becoming caught in the mixer while it is in use, maximizing safety.
- Shaft RPM:
- First: 108
- Second: 195
- Third: 355
- Flat beater is used for blending or creaming products such as pie crust dough, cookie dough, scones, or cake filling
- Whip Attachment is mostly used to aerate mixtures such as whip cream, mousse, and meringue
- Dough Hook is commonly used in bakeshops and pizzerias
- Vegetable slicer and meat grinder attachment
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Horsepower||1.5 HP | 1.12 kW|
|Electrical||110V / 60Hz / 1Ph|
|Depth In Inches||21.5|
|Width in Inches||16|
|Height In Inches||30.5|
|Warranty||1 YEAR WARRANTY PARTS AND LABOR|