Cambro UPCS160 Insulated Food Server(Non-Electric)Full Size
- Top-loading, single food pan carriers.
- Use to hold, transport, and serve pans of hot or cold food.
- An economical choice with superior holding performance.
- Durable polypropylene construction with thick foam insulation.
- Built-in seal and self-venting feature eases cleaning and reduces replacement parts.
- Molded-in handles on all four sides.
- Interlocks and stacks for transporting and storing.
- Four wide, nylon latches are easy to open and close.
Insulated Food Server(Non-Electric)
Cambro UPCS160480 food pan carrier used to transport food at a safe temperature. It is constructed with polypropylene that features lightweight and dishwasher safe. Further, four durable nylon latches close tightly to seal the contents.
- Stylish, economical catering workhorses built to withstand the tough demands of catering. Combining a sleek contemporary appearance with durable construction and reliable holding performance, they provide an exact fit for a wide variety of GN full and fractional size Food Pans
- Perfect for transporting hot or cold food to off-premise events, corporate parties, or delivering food from central kitchens to satellite locations
- Create a wide variety of service configurations using Cambro's GN full and fractional size Food Pans and 12" Divider bars. Use to create a mini food bar, salad bar, or condiment station. For best results, use pans with maximum depth for each carrier unit
- No removable gasket. Built-in seal offers excellent temperature retention, easier cleaning, and reduced replacement costs
- For best holding results, pre-heat or pre-chill unit prior to use for 20-30 minutes. Use hot water or ice and keep the lid closed. Do not use any flame or electrical sources
- Polypropylene construction is durable, lightweight, and dishwasher safe
- Foamed-in polyurethane insulation helps to ensure hot and cold foods are held at safe temperatures
- Self-venting design helps equalize pressure and release steam
- Four durable nylon latches are rustproof and close tightly to seal in contents
- Easy to load and unload heavy food pans using molded-in finger notches
- Molded-in handles on all four sides provide comfortable, easy transporting
- Unique interlock design on the bottom and top corners ensure secure stacking for more efficient transportation and storage.
|Product Type||Food Pan Carrier|
|Interior Material||Polyurethane (Insulation)|
|Capacity||20 Qts. | 18.9L|
|Net Weight||18.5 lbs | 8.39 Kg.|
|Width in Inches||17 1/8"|
|Height In Inches||10 1/4"|