Victorinox 6" Boning Knife, straight narrow 40511
- Perfect product for the gourmet enthusiast or amateur chef
- Offers outstanding quality with beautiful yet practical design
- Preferred by professional chefs across the world
- Highest quality & designed to last
The Fibrox collection by Victorinox is a series that has been designed by professionals, for professionals. While being the perfect companion in any chef's kitchen, these knives are just as prized by home cooks. Slice, dice and chop your way through your food with this collection of high-quality pieces that combine comfortable, non-slip, ergonomic handles with easy-to-sharpen blades and a long service life. Voilà.
Remove bones from poultry, meat, and fish with precision with this Victorinox 6" stiff narrow boning knife with Fibrox handle! While this knife's narrow blade is perfect for making deep cuts and holes, its stiff design allows you to pierce and debone beef and pork with ease. Plus, the handle's contours ensure that the knife will fit comfortably in your hand as you tackle food preparation tasks.
- Perfect for removing bones from poultry, meat, and fish in restaurant and catering kitchens
- Narrow blade helps make deep cuts and holes
- Stiff design allows you to easily pierce and debone beef and pork
- Durable, black, slip-resistant Fibrox handle
- Made from high-carbon stainless steel
- Sharp, high-quality blade won't discolor or corrode
- Victorinox lasts up to 60% longer than typical knives
- Dishwasher safe
- Lifetime Warranty