Lead time is 2-4 weeks.
Rotisseries have a big customer draw because of their immense visual appeal. Featuring a combination of high velocity convection and radiant heating, the AR-7E electric countertop rotisserie provides a choice of single or dual-stage cooking to enhance cooking speed and product finish.
- Capacity - Up to 28 chickens (3.5 pounds [1.6 kilograms]) on 7 V-skewers.
- Cooks and holds – The controls automatically switch to hold mode once the cooking cycle is completed, allowing the food to remain on display.
- Stacking options – Stack the electric rotisserie oven over another rotisserie oven, Combitherm® oven or the companion AR-7H holding cabinet.
- Efficient – The electric rotisserie uses only 37¢ of electricity to cook a load of chickens, using up to 30% less energy than competitive models.
- High production – The combination of convection and radiant heat cooks food in half the time of competitive rotisseries, effectively doubling your cooking production at half the cost.