Victorinox 6" Flexible Blade Boning Knife, Rosewood 40015
- Perfect product for the gourmet enthusiast or amateur chef
- Offers outstanding quality with beautiful yet practical design
- Preferred by professional chefs across the world
- Highest quality & designed to last
The Rosewood collection from Victorinox combines ergonomic handles in a naturally strong raw material with ultrasharp, efficient blades. Long been considered an ideal material for knife handles, Rosewood is highly robust and gives each model a unique patterning. We prize the carefully hand-polished Rosewood knives for their comfortable feel and elegant look.
Perfect for sectioning poultry or deboning a leg of lamb, this deft, nimble knife will become an indispensible part of your collection. This versatile knife pairs the durability and high-performance features of Victorinoxs commercial-grade knives with an ergonomic rosewood handle that is as comfortable as it is attractive. Blades are stamped from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel and laser tested for sharpness. Full-tang construction for excellent strength and durability. Ergonomic, triple-riveted handle feels great in the hand and has incredible balance. Rosewood handle features a buffed finish and is crack-resistant, while the natural wood-grain helps prevent slips.
- High quality rosewood handle
- Elegant design
- Handle features a buffed finish and is crack-resistant
- Lifetime Warranty