Victorinox 6" Boning Curved Knife 40515
- Perfect product for the gourmet enthusiast or amateur chef
- Offers outstanding quality with beautiful yet practical design
- Preferred by professional chefs across the world
- Highest quality & designed to last
The Fibrox collection by Victorinox is a series that has been designed by professionals, for professionals. While being the perfect companion in any chef's kitchen, these knives are just as prized by home cooks. Slice, dice and chop your way through your food with this collection of high-quality pieces that combine comfortable, non-slip, ergonomic handles with easy-to-sharpen blades and a long service life. Voilà.
This Victorinox 6" curved semi-stiff boning knife will provide incredibly lean, properly portioned cuts of red meat, fish, and poultry, making it a staple for any restaurant, butcher shop, or grocery store. The curved, semi-stiff stainless steel blade features a razor-sharp edge that effortlessly follows the natural curve of the meat, cutting through tendons, fat, and bones. Plus, the ergonomic Fibrox handle creates a slip-resistant grip to provide superior control.
- Stainless steel, curved semi-stiff blade
- Slip-resistant, Fibrox handle for superior control
- Perfect for deboning meat, poultry, and fish
- Victorinox lasts up to 60% longer than typical knives
- Dishwasher safe
- Lifetime Warranty