Zanduco 12" Belt Driven Meat Slicer
Price Match Guarantee
Zanduco Restaurant Equipment & Supplies is committed to providing you with the best prices everyday. That is why we are proud to offer a Price Match Guarantee on qualifying products. If you find the same product on another site, we will try our best to match or offer you an even better price.
To inquire about Price Match Guarantee, just send us a message through chat, give us a call at 1-855-926-3826 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be prepared to provide us with the URL of the product page with the lower price.
We do not price match private sales, auctions, stock liquidations, coupon offers, or stores that are not located in the United States or Canada. Additional restrictions may apply.
- 12-inch blade size
- Italian engineering
- Great for light-duty applications
- Powerful 0.35 HP motor
12" Belt Driven Meat Slicer
Made of the highest European quality; Zanduco's meat slicers use superior materials including anodized aluminum alloy while boasting a powerful Italian-engineered motor. The high carbon steel blades are hard chromed, with a hollow ground taper for extended sharpening and blade life. These belt-driven machines offer exceptional cutting consistency and durability. The carriage moves smoothly on ball bearings allowing effortless cutting of deli meats and vegetables. Easy to disassemble for quick cleaning. Perfect for low-volume operations.
- High carbon steel blades are hard chromed, with a hollow ground taper for extended sharpening and blade life
- Provides exceptional cutting consistency and durability
- Built with anodized aluminum alloy
- The carriage moves smoothly on ball bearings, allowing easy cutting of deli meats and vegetables
- Easy to disassemble and clean
- Fixed blade sharpener
- Ideal for perfect low volume operations
- Dimensions: 25.60 x 19.5 x 17.32 inch
|Meat Slicer Type||Belt-Driven|
|Blade Size||12 in./300 mm|
|Cheese Slicing Capabilities||Not recommended|
|Cutting Size||10.23 in. x 8.41 in.|
|Slicing Volume||60 mins.|
|Width in Inches||19.5|
|Length in Inches||25.6|
|Height In Inches||17.32|
|Net Weight||50 lbs.|
|Warranty||2 year parts & 1 year labour warranty|