Omcan 15" S-Series Horizontal Gear-Driven Meat Slicer
Price Match Guarantee
Zanduco Restaurant Equipment & Supplies is committed to providing you with the best prices everyday. That is why we are proud to offer a Price Match Guarantee on qualifying products. If you find the same product on another site, we will try our best to match or offer you an even better price.
To inquire about Price Match Guarantee, just send us a message through chat, give us a call at 1-855-926-3826 or email us at [email protected]. Please be prepared to provide us with the URL of the product page with the lower price.
We do not price match private sales, auctions, stock liquidations, coupon offers, or stores that are not located in the United States or Canada. Additional restrictions may apply.
- Aluminum body with carbon blade
- Especially designed to cut fresh meat
- Provides long stroke depth
- Ideal for butcher shops, delis, or large restaurants
Horizontal meat slicers are especially designed to cut fresh meat. The large horizontal carriage has a double sliding table, specifically designed to cut fresh meat by providing a long stroke depth. The high performance gear driven motor offers a constant blade speed throughout the cut, for precision slicing. The carriage rolls easily on ball bearings and the anodized aluminium body provides easy cleaning. They can be cleaned without tools. The carriage, end grip, and blade cover are easily removable. The machine is made of anodized aluminium alloy, which is resistant to food-acids. The smooth finish is durable and easy to clean. The flow line design and the rounded corners of the polished anodized aluminium body makes the after use cleaning easy. The high carbon steel, hard chromed blade has a hollow ground taper that permits sharpening for full life of the blade and to facilitate the penetration and the slice detachment.
The "S" Series Slicers are especially designed to cut fresh meat.The large horizontal carriage has a double sliding table, specifically designed to cut fresh meat by providing a long stroke depth.
• Blade size: 14″/ 370mm
• Power: 0.4 HP
• New design: rounded and enlarged receiving surface
• Removable carriage, end grip and blade cover for easy cleaning
• Anodized aluminum alloy construction
• Superglide: Specially treated gauge-plate and blade cover for a smoother performance that ensures precision cuts at all times
• Additional safety features: Fixed blade ring guard; aluminum thumb guard; Interlock For Carriage Disassembly; NVR (No Voltage Release) switch and protections on the sharpener and blade
• Shipped on Pallet
|Length in Inches||31.5|
|Height In Inches||22|
|Width in Inches||29.5|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labour warranty|
|Blade Size||15 in./370 mm|